Friday, May 15, 2009

My bad habit

It's so time-consuming for me to solve my difficulties or overcome challenges. I wanna speed up these processes but instead of thinking about the issues, I wander about, surf trivial stuff in the internet, play games and think around indeterminately. Worse, I can't enjoy anything since I'm in between: relax, forget about the issues or face and solve them. I need a focus, a little more concentration and more determination.

Thinking carefully is good but too much of it is waste of time. Being serious is good but too much of it doesn't have any fun. Getting rid of issues, difficult tasks and not let them solved is so bad. I have to get them done. However, I'm in the crossroad of "getting done based on current facts" or "waiting for something more". So confused. I'm getting bored of same old issues without getting to any further steps nowadays. They aren't many but why can't I finish them? I felt into the symptom of "circling my thumbs", "in the middle of nowhere"

Yet, how many left? Just 2. Finish them this weekend and enjoy the Lunar New Year. Be brave, be determined.

2 comments:

  1. don't be that much frustrated, plz! U just need 2 c if u really want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uyen for your sympathy. It's ok now. I'm waiting for the result ^_^

    ReplyDelete