Friday, May 15, 2009

Funny song - My Cubicle

Funny, cool. This is all I said when first heard this song. When you're getting bored with your work and fed up with having so much free time, enjoy this music But watch out, don't get your boss find out that you have same feeling as this song Enjoy your job yet enjoy this music. We employees or even managers experience this feeling sometimes, don't we?

Song lyrics
My job is stupid,
My day’s a bore,
Inside this office,
From 8 to 4.
Nothing ever happens
My life is pretty blank,
Pretending that I am working,
Pray I don’t get canned.
My cubicle, my cubicle
It’s 1 of 62,
It’s my small space,
In a crowded place,
Just a six by six board booth,
And I hate it, that’s the truth.
When I give a sigh,
As the boss walks by,
No one ever talks to me,
Or looks me in the eye,
And I really should work,
But instead I just sit here,
And surf the internet.
And my cubicle, my cubicle,
It doesn’t have a view,
It’s my small space,
In a crowded place,
I sit inside there too,
And sometimes I sit here nude.

Get your own Flash MP3 Player
Reference: Quoc Phan

1 comment:

  1. That's really really kool!! Pandie.^^. Sometimes Stupidity is bliss, hihihi. It's like " If you cant bear the heat, get out of the kitchen." ^^. Cheers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete