Sunday, June 24, 2007

Talking with Wind

Again, in this very room, I'm asking the wind, passing through my window: "How you are such so free? If I want to be free like you, do I have to take risks? If I want to enjoy the freedom and happiness, should I always be generous, kindly hearted? Although my physical mind is full of questions or I may in doubt, I shouldn't ask questions, I have to follow my heart, my feeling and move on?"

When the wind comes to my room, did you choose me by considering who I am, what I am doing or what faith I follow? If you have to consider those, are you really free?

Unfortunately, the wind comes so fast. It passed through and has never heard what I am talking. Naturally, it doesn't have time to visit and understand any room. It's busy with its own journey, own thinking and it doesn't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment