Sunday, May 6, 2007

Shrek the Third




I'm waiting to see it this summer

This trailer is cool and I especially like the conversation between Prince Charming and Pinocchio. If you can't tell the lie but don't want the listener to know the truth , is this the good way to deal with? I find it's so creative and interesting that I pause the trailer many times to record the transcript. First time listening makes me curious to know what he really means. Hmm, where is my listening skill? And finally, OMG, reading his whole sentences again makes me even more confusing Nice ^_^

Prince Charming: You! You can't lie! Where is Shrek?
Pinocchio: Well, uh, I don't know where he's not.
Prince Charming: You don't know where Shrek is?
Pinocchio: On the contrary,
Prince Charming: So you do know where he is!
Pinocchio: I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that I undeniably
Prince Charming: Stop It!
Pinocchio: Do or do not know where he shouldn't probably be. If that indeed wasn't where he isn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment