Monday, April 9, 2007

Cảm giác tuyệt vời

Speed + dance/electronic music + wind + night + trees + leaves + gentle rain + cold = perfect combination.

This is the feeling I got when I drove my bike at high speed while listening to dance/electronic music with my O2 in nearly midnight. The weather's cold by gentle raining. Strong wind made trees' branches move and their leaves fell. Along the empty, big and long street from XVNT, NTMK to Hung Vuong, I enjoyed a very good feeling. It's hard to describe but I felt that I was being blended with nature, elevated to the sky when I made my black bike smoothly plunge into the dark, quite night.

4 comments:

  1. Hope to see u again, Khuong
    Wishing u the best on the way u re pursuing a MBA degree
    Chuong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hic, thanks Chuong. I'm in the sky and you make me back to the ground :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r confused, i found such feeling in ur writing. u need some space, some time, something

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Arg, luckily I didn't confused :-) just because I try to describle something so abstract here ^_^ When you listen to these songs while moving at high speed in the quite, empty night, you'll see what I meant. Anyway, it's somehow personal taste. More often, I like sweet, gentle and smooth music :-)

    ReplyDelete