Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ISTQB Achievement




Have just got the ISTQB Certification (CTFL) and since they will only keep the post result until next July exam, I keep the screenshot here to make it last longer

Top score within company: 88% ~= correct 35 /40 questions. ISTQB is the first international testing certification in VN - not many people know it, the syllabus, training materials, books, exam questions are limited, exam fee is high etc... and thus besides my efforts to study and research, I would like to say a big thank to company, teacher, friends and everyone who have shared and supported me along the way.

I reached one of my important milestones. Yet, many other things to come... Happy working and happy studying...

9 comments:

  1. congrats anh K. Anh K gioi qua!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ღ♥ Miss Dra ♥ღMay 28, 2008 at 1:46 AM

    Em cung dau ap chot. Zui wa;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuc mung a. Khuong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody :-)
    @Misa: Lại linh tinh, lanh chanh. Đúng là Lan cartoon mà /:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ôi chủ nhà này được nhiều người chúc mừng quá ta!Hình như có người được dịp phổng mũi nhá!Ai chà ai chà,làm việc thật tốt anh nhá!

    ReplyDelete
  7. K luôn là người đứng ở top đầu mà, ngay từ nhỏ V đã ngưỡng mộ điểm này rùi. Luôn như thế, K nhé! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Tora chan: Anh ko phổng mũi đâu. Còn phải cố gắng nhiều lắm.
    @vivi: Thanks Vi, but it's not always. There was a time I had trouble to balance my study, work and personal issues but the good thing worth most to celebrate here is that I learned lessons, recovered and came back stronger.
    I think just if we're sensitive and constructive enough, motivation comes from many sources, not only from the good but even from the bad. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trùi đến giờ em mới "phát hiện" ra entry này do tìm tài liệu ISTQB trên mạng. Anh Khương thật là giỏi quá :-), ngưỡng mộ anh Khương quá chừng, chúc mừng anh nha. Mà cái này là được tài trợ đi thi hay mình phải tự lực đi thi vậy anh ơi?

    ReplyDelete