Friday, October 26, 2007

Fact and Possibility

People call me a man of faith. I, on the other hand, a man of doubt. For different religions, different faiths and different people, I am not sure. Are we all alone in this life? Or are we not alone? Either thought is astonishing. To be honest, I don't know. But I cannot deny that everything is possible.

People observe life cases and consider coincidences as facts. Life isn't about facts because facts leave no room for possibilities. This life is about possibilities.

Throughout life, not every details are facts. I've been observed and found out that some have been much or less novelized or hidden. However, by all means, I would like to prove the fact that: I'm honest, sincere and non self-gaining. I'm sensitive enough to see the fact of people's needs to have a friend besides them and would be very glad to contribute and share with my closed friends all the ups and downs. Nevertheless, I'm reasoning enough in necessary of observing and distinguishing.

Everything is possible but it's impossible for me to deny myself that I'm honest and sincere to my friends and my family. The fact of my core and my heart should be shown and shared in order to evaluate the possibilities of finding a right person; the one to recognize, treasure it and go with me along my life.

Keep your mind and your heart wide open, for fact and possibility to play its own game...
-- (Khuong Nguyen)

1 comment:

  1. Samatha&VipassanaMay 15, 2009 at 6:08 PM

    Khương viết bài này là để...:P
    Mỗi con người thường tạo ra cái mặt nạ để dễ sống hơn trong xã hội gọi là siêu thức (super ego). Hiên tượng này được tâm lý học mô tả từ lâu. Chú cũng có đề cập đến hiện tượng này trên blog. Nói chung con người thật phức tạp! :P

    ReplyDelete